pühapäev, 16. aprill 2017

Year 5 students wrote about their collections


Lisett Samm



I started my collection two years ago.
I collect earrings, they  are all different.
In my collection I have small ones and big ones. I like the shining earrings.
My relatives  and my parents give me them at Christmas ,for my birthdays and sometimes I buy them.They are not too expensive.
My favourite is with pink shiny pebbles. My uncle gave me them.
I hold my collection in the boxes. 
I like to wear my earrings in sunny weather because the shining pebbles are beautiful in the sun.
I  like my collection very much.


This is Lisett`s favourite earring.




Jack Koemets

My Collection


I started my collection a year ago.
I have over 30 stickers in my collection.
I have stickers of Halloween, Valentine`s Day and fantasy stickers.
I get my stickers winning different contests.
My favourite sticker is a tiger with wings.
I keep my stickers in a cup.

I show my collection to my family and friends.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar