esmaspäev, 12. detsember 2016

Christmas game

Christmas game.

Sing a song.



Christmas in my family
Before Christmas we decorate home. We buy presents and make Christmas cards. One day before Christmas we bring the Christmas tree from the forest. Then we decorate the Christmas tree with bells,balls,tinasel,a star and Christma slights. I´m going to bake gingerbreads with my mum ,dad and brother . At Christmas morning we open the presents. Then we going toe at Christmas food . At 17.00 o´clock we are going to visit our relatives and at 20.00 o´clock the Father Christmas is going to visit us and we need to read poems or sing but i usually play the guitar.On New Year´s Day we are going to Suur Munamägi and watch the fireworks.
Written by Lisett Samm

Christmas in my family

A week before Christmas my family is going to decorate our house and Christmas tree.We always decorate the Christmas tree with balls, bells, a star, tinsel and angels.
I´m going to make Christmas cards for my friends.
I´m going to bake gingerbread with my mum and brothers on Christmas Eve.
Father Christmas is going to visit us on Christmas Day. We are going to read poems and sing songs to get presents.
Between Christmas and New Year´s Eve I´m going to rest, have a snowball fight and make a snowman.
At midnight on New Year´s Eve I am going to watch fireworks.
Written by Jack Koemets

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar